Tuesday, February 28, 2006

juggle

As I am plowing through my internship and attempting to keep up with work, church, and my beautiful little girl....I have realized that I can only focus on one thing at a time to do it well. I feel like an idiot today because I've spent the last 48 hours trying to figure out how to redo a decision I made yesterday that could have potentially got me in a lot of trouble in several areas mentioned above. It's interesting that sometimes the more we attempt to do, the more powerful we feel...that is until we fall flat on our face trying to juggle all of the plates. I wonder if that's why God wants our whole heart and our whole attention. He knows how powerful we can feel if we are able to even attempt to juggle a lot of things...but He sees the falling flat coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!