Wednesday, March 01, 2006

our sweet little girl

Here are a few updates on Rayna and her world...She is getting bigger and growing taller every day. Her hair is getting really long and we need to cut it soon. I will have pictures up on the blog once I find my chord to my digital camera. Tonight she spent her night with her "Bevie" which is her Wednesday night grandma while we are at the youth service and she will be spending the weekend with her over our winter retreat next weekend. "Bevie" has already planned some of their activities and is really excited to spend more time with her. Every Wednesday Rayna asks to paint and play playdoh or whatever else Bev brings for them to play with. Rayna has been talking a lot about having a surprise birthday party with hats and candles! This year's birthday will be fun. She is still singing at the top of her lungs any and every song she knows...it is so cute. The daycare that Rayna has been going to for the last two years is closing in three weeks. She is going to be spending a few days with some other moms until she can get into another daycare. Please be in prayer about the next daycare we find for her while I finish my internship this fall. We are so blessed with such a beautiful little girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Hello favorite friend!

I just want to tell you how blessed I am to have you in my life. Our time together is always so refreshing. Thank you.

I love your blog design! Your style of writing is so insightful- keep it up :)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!