Friday, December 08, 2006

FREEDOM

I'M DONE! I'M GRADUATED! I can't tell you how excited I am! For all of you who said that I would do fine on that comprehensive final I took before Thanksgiving...I didn't and failed it by two points. BUT, my department had mercy on me and allowed me to take a retake in a written format over the area that I did the poorest in. I spent a solid week studying nothing and doing nothing but studying in order to finish it on Wednesday morning, the day I had my final two classes. So...It's all done. No more whoa is me posts about school...and how much I have to do. I can finally stop and smell the roses and all of the things that I've wanted to do and be. Rayna is enjoying me being home much more and is growing up so fast, it's hard to believe. She is really into writing letters and can write out her name, kind of, and knows how to write a lot of letters and will be practicing a lot. She is still a little princess and likes to be in dresses a lot during the day to dance. As we drive through our town, Rayna loves all the Christmas lights and keeps asking us if there are lights on her house. When we pulled into the driveway last night, she started crying because there weren't lights up on our house...and there's not even a tree up. I haven't let myself start decorating until school was done! SO, this weekend, it's Christmas time...amongst other things like laundry and clenaing the house! Rayna's other latest thing to watch is Charlie & Lola and sometimes tries to talk in an English accent...it's about a brother and sister in England and is super cute. As for the future Hohm baby, I'm not sure if I told everyone that we are expecting a little boy! We are very excited to have a little boy around and I've been slowly gathering things that we need for a newborn again. I slowly went through the baby aisles at Target last night and forgot all of the things that are needed, even just for me. I won't list them for fear of grossing out students that are reading this blog :) I have been having a lot of contractions lately and have had to take it easier and lay down more often to stop the regularity of the contractions. My doctor said I'm 50% efaced already and the baby has dropped, which isn't too unusual but a bit early to be happening. He wants me to get to at least 35-36 weeks...I'd like to get to at least 37 weeks before this baby comes into the world. So...it could be a Christmas baby or New Years baby...because I'm almost 34 weeks now. We get to spend today as a family and do some projects around the house. I love you all! Talk to you soon and should have some pics on the next blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!