Friday, September 29, 2006

Grand Opening








Hey all it is me Jon...
Well Grand opening for students was on Wednesday night and it was awesome... We had a total of around 322 not sure there were different counts but what a great start. God did some great things that night and it was so cool just seeing a dream and a 4 year process come together. I am so thankful to God for placing me here and putting dreams and visions in my heart and I want to just stay broken before him to be a vessel he can use. There are just so many things to be done yet in this community and I want to be apart of them. God is AWESOME... The whole night I just stood in awe of who God is. I was so proud of our leaders, students everyone... well I am not a long winded speaker or writer so love you guys
I stole these pictures from some great friends of ours thanks guys

2 Comments:

Blogger sankey said...

hey hohms its Luke and isak nice pictured jon... it was a totaly amazing night... we NEED to have that halarous guy back at one point during his sermon i couldnt stop laughing and almost started crying it was so funnny .. haha good times... but he had such a good point to his message i was amazed by how many kids went forth .. i loved it and cant wait till next week!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

You're welcome! :)

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!