Tuesday, July 11, 2006

baby heartbeat

Hello everyone! Jon and I heard our new baby's heartbeat today after 10 minutes or so of searching....it made me panic a little. The nurse thinks its a boy just because it was being difficult! It feels more real now hearing the heartbeat which the doctor said sounded really strong. I'll have an ultrasound in a month and will for sure post the pictures. I leave on Thursday for Wyoming and am really glad because it's supposed to be in the high 90's and even 100+ degrees here by weekend. Poor Sonshine Festival people...glad I'm skipping this year. Love you all and will post when we get to Wyoming. Oh...another cute thing Rayna did today is...I asked her to pray for me because I was feeling pregnancy icky and she prayed for mommy not to be sick, and then she said...hey mommy, I gave you peas...(which means peace). It was adorable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Love it! I posted a great picture of Rayna on my blog today- you'll have to check it out.

I'm going to miss you when you are gone for so long. I hope you feel really good the whole time you're there! You'll have to post on your blog a lot, maybe something about how the swimming lessons go :)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!