Friday, June 02, 2006

changing family continued!

My visit with my new doctor went really well...he even prayed with me at the end....he reminded me of our doctor in Shepherdstown. Well, we are about 6-8 weeks along, just as I had figured, and are due the end of January with a "wee little one!" We are really excited and Rayna is sitting on my lap right now singing at the top of her lungs. She is going to be a wonderful big sister. The only downfall with having a January baby is that it probably means we can't go home for Christmas because I'm at risk of another preterm labor. That makes me very sad but the doctor said to plan on Thanksgiving....so for the family that is reading this, this is just for your info. I am also kind of in shock today because I realized when I woke up today that I am not scheduled to go back to my internship until end of AUGUST! I am very excited for some time off to spend with Rayna and my family and catch up on all the things that I haven't had time to do this semester around the house. We are having a huge garage sale next weekend to get rid of stuff! Until later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!