Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Tragic Loss


Hey guys, this is Jon jumping in on Kelli's blog wanting to share a little of what happened this past week and pay tribute to an amazing young man, son, brother, grandson and student...Jon Bonnema in the picture you will be able to see him the young man all the way to the left and Adam his friend that also passed away is all the way to the right and shane the driver who survived is in the center...please pray for him for he will have a long road to travel and I pray God's grace will truly be sufficient.
Well I am glad that Monday and Tuesday are over, we had Jon's funeral on Monday and Adams on Tuesday and those were two too many...thanks for your prayers for Kelli and I and I now ask that you transfer those prayers to Mike and Gwen the parents of Jon and Adams parents [names I do not know]...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!