Monday, June 12, 2006

A Tribut to Dad



I haven't blogged in a while and thought this would be a fitting time. We are heading to that day that up until 3 years ago I really didn't pay much attention to. What day is that. FATHERS DAY. Yeah I would say your typical happy fathers day to my father but that was the extent of it, I never really told him how I felt and how I appreciated him until I moved out of the house and realized all that my Dad did for me and taught me. Now that I am myself a father I am entering upon those days as well. So students of EPIK and anyone else who may be reading this blog, appreciate your dad. Let him know how you feel, do something special for him on that special day.

We just got done talking about posers fakers and wannabe on Wednesday nights and the last one was entitled who's your daddy? Talking about our heavenly daddy. Abba Father. So remember your Abba Daddy Father Loves you more than life itself even if you have had a terrible experience with your earthly father.

Dad Hohm I love you and appreciate all that you have done for our family and all that you continue to do for our family. You are truly amazing and have been that perfect example of a father that I hope to be for my children. The word thank you is truly a small word but the only word fitting to tell you. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!