Monday, July 17, 2006

Wyoming

Rayna and I are in Wyoming for a few weeks getting spoiled by grandma and grandpa while Jon is at camps. My parents computer is weird and won't let me blog there, so I'll occasionally slip up to my mom's work to update any changes. Rayna and I start swimming lessons today in a "mom and tot" class. Rayna is having fun playing with my mom's old bead necklaces and new toys...and a fenced in backyard (yippee!). I am busy working on garage sale stuff for my parents, finishing Rayna's baby book, and starting to study for my comprehensive 4 hour final exam in November for my counseling license. We will be here until the first week in August. Updates later...with pictures of Rayna at her swimming lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!