Wednesday, August 02, 2006

home sweet home

We made it home to Wyoming and stopped to see Rayna's great grandma and grandma and aunt and uncle along the way. Rayna travels so well and was very excited to get back to the "brown house." She is confused as why Jon isn't here yet but he will be home on Friday from camp. Rayna has a newly painted light purple room and she thought it looked "cool." We have a lot of unpacking to do but it is so good to be home. My last day at my job is tomorrow and then we have a big week of Vacation Bible School next week and then off to New Jersey a week from Friday! The summer is flying by! When I get pictures developed, I'll put a few new ones of Rayna up. Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!