Tuesday, July 18, 2006

rayna's new baby

My mom just bought my little girl a new baby last night. She hasn't had it out of her arms since...which is strange because she has never played with babies or dolls before. She holds it and feeds it (she shoved goldfish and teddy grahams into the doll's mouth last night for a snack). She has been very motherly lately, and just said to me, "Mommy Kinsey...you are not to play with the computer." I guess she hears "Rayna Kinsey" quite often when she's doing something wrong. It's very strange to hear yourself, your tone, and your words quoted in a 3 year old all day long. We love you JON & DADDY! We were just looking at your picture on a past blog and Rayna said, "I love my daddy so much." We miss you terribly. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!