Friday, March 23, 2007

love the kidddos






We are having pretty good days here and Owen has stopped his crying fits, for the most part! Thank the Lord....it was getting to be pretty tiresome. These days, Rayna is taking daily baths and creating different pictures with her shapes...like in the picture. She cracks me up because she is just like her daddy in that the picture is never quite finished. She is always tweeking it and changing it to "create" something new. I know you know what I'm talking about Ginny....you told me about Jon's forts as a kid...never done. She often times wants to be in there for hours at a time...and being the overworked mom I am...I usually let her and just warm up her water! Owen is 2 1/2 months old now and is in the 97% for weight being almost 14 pounds and the 95% for height at 24 inches long. His legs look like summo wrestler legs... Jon has continued to train for the marathon in his new spiffy shoes and has to run something like 9 miles tomorrow. I, on the other hand, am going to follow the "from the couch to a 5K" plan a friend of mine found on the internet. We are planning on running in a 5K over Memorial Day. It pretty much describes me...the couch part anyway. We pray all is well with you and that you have a wonderful weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

i love when you post pictures, Kelli... i miss you so much!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!