Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Grandma "Ama"




Grandma "Ama".....these are for you! It's snowing here so we are really sad...but it's not supposed to stay around for a while. We are gearing up for Easter around here and we get a daily if not many times a day question from Rayna if it is Easter yet. She knows that when it's Easter, we can go on an Easter egg hunt and wear a pretty dress at church. We have been reading books and trying to explain the real meaning of Easter, but to a 3 year old...it's mostly about the candy and pretty dresses. Owen is doing good and continues to be a giant baby. I can't remember, but I think he slept from 9:30 to 3:30 last night? It's sad that I can't remember, but you kind of get robotic about getting up in the middle of the night. Jon is continuing to train for the marathon and ran 12 miles last Saturday. He looked like an old man at church the next day because he was really stiff. I am starting to run some to get ready for the 5K over Memorial Day. Kuddos to Jon...running is hard work. Grandma "Ama", here's some new pictures! Hope everyone has a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Cherry said...

I love the Derrek Zoolander pose in picture #2! You have yourself our countries next male model!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!