Thursday, May 10, 2007

procrastination...





OK, so I need to be pricing for my garage sale this weekend, but am I? NO! I love getting rid of stuff at garage sales, but it is an awful lot of work. I thought, instead, that I would put a few new pictures on the blog and we will have a few updates on our ever changing world, when things are decided for sure. That's all I'll say...for now. Anyway, here is a picture of our new dining room table...shout out to grandpa apa on that one! An adorable picture of Owen snoozing and in the sink, which he is far too big for...and Rayna's latest outfit of choice. Her hot pink skirt, and her "moon and stars" pajama top. Very fashionable I'd say. Hope you are all having a wonderful week and enjoying great weather like we are. Love you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

We're twins.... yaaaaaay... It looks great! CUTE pictures of the kids too :)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!