Friday, November 23, 2007

FINALLY...some updated pictures

Well, I sold out and went shopping on black friday and replaced my digital camera that broke this summer. I had been taking some pictures along the way of the progress of the house, but it was a disposable camera and it wouldn't put it on the blog...I'm thinking because they weren't digital? Not sure, but here are some updates. Our kitchen is gutted, the new cabinents are coming in 2 weeks, Jon finished laying the rest of the hard wood through the kitchen on Thanksgiving, the wood floors will be sanded and finished in a few weeks as well. After that, we can paint and really feel like we have a house to move in. There are lots of other projects to do, but nothing as major...except the siding, which Jon and some of our youth leaders are going to tackle replacing rotted boards and do some stone work as well this winter. Now that we have a family camera, I'll update my blog more often...I promise!
Our gutted kitchen

Our TV room...with one coat of paint on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

What a difference!! It looks FAH-bulous!!! More photos, please! (And you can have a digital CD made of your disposable camara film, ya know!!)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are now marked on my profile visitor map!
You are now marked on my profile visitor map!